* Online registration available until May 15th!!
Squamish Pirates Swim Club
Welcome! and thanks for considering the Squamish Pirates Swim Club as an activity of choice for your child. Our club is located in Squamish, BC and we practice out of the Brennan Park Leisure Centre. We are a year-round swim club with our competitive season during the summer months (May- early August). In the winter (September- April) we practice twice a week to maintain fitness, continue stroke improvement and several of the swimmers use the practices to cross-train with other sports. Swimmers should have completed Swim Kids 4 and/or are comfortable swimming a length of the pool unassisted. We'd love to welcome you, please don't hesitate to email or connect with any questions.
Mission Statement and Mandate
To encourage and support physical activity amongst Squamish children aged 5-18 years by providing a developmental and competitive swim program in a comfortable, friendly environment.
- Fall/Winter maintenance swim program
- Summer competitive program consisting of pool practices, dryland and meets with other clubs.
- Development swim program for younger or new swimmers
- Team and family events
- Swim support program in preparation for Squamish Youth Triathlon
- Annual Squamish Pirates Swim Meet attended by other clubs in BC.
The Squamish Pirate Swim Club is a proud member of the BC Summer Swim Association (BCSSA).